Today I want to talk about a fantastic (according to me and according my clients) add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Document Core Pack (DCP). I used from first version but now I found time to write this post🙂
DCP is an add-on to help users to create and […”manage documents associated with CRM-records in a confortable and structurated way”…]
DCP allowed to create and use different and complex documents as PDF. XPS, Doc, Docx, ODT-Files.
- Easy MS-Word based document generation based on CRM data
- Direct document generation out of MS CRM
- Various document processing options inside MS Word (creation of CRM activities, send PDF via Outlook,…)
- Automated table creation (list of quote-products, contacts from an account, activities)
- Embedding of pictures, HTML-content, other documents and QR-codes out of CRM or from external ressources
- Bulk-Merge functionality for multi-record document creation
After installation and configuration of DCP server on the CRM server and DCP client on the client,we have this new Tabs (www.mscrm-addons.com) and inside the follwing icons: on our Word (For example):
With this icons, we can manage and synchronize our documents with crm.
On CRM we have the following icon:
inside the entities that we selected on the DCP server configuration. We can use template document to fill-in in automatic all information from CRM. For example when we need to create a custom document with all sales information.