Last week I installed a new CRM and Sharepoint enviroment on my client. I had a strange problem when I tried to install and activate List Component on Sharepoint: After the installation (I did not have any problem during the process) I tried to activate List Component Plugin: The result was that the plugin was not active but I did not have any error. After some (long) minutes, I found the problem:
Inside zip package setup for CRM List Component there is a powershell file named AllowHtcExtn.ps1
We need to execute this file before activate.
On Technet we can read this :
[…By default, HTML component (.htc) files aren’t enabled on SharePoint 2013. …]
After we can activate our plugin.
That’s all 🙂