Dialogs are now being deprecated and can be replaced by using Business Process Flows or the new Mobile Task Flows. Dialogs were introduced by Microsoft starting Dynamics CRM version 2011.
- Standard SLAs for Customer Service are deprecated
Service level agreements (SLAs) are a formalized method to help organizations meet service levels when they provide customer service and support. They are being replaced by Enhanced SLAs.
Mail merge had many limitations and was cumbersome to use. Instead the new Word Templates functionality can be used.
- Outlook Client is deprecated
Outlook Client should be replaced by the new Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
- Relationship Roles are deprecated
Relationship roles should be replaced by Connection Roles.
- Silverlight (XAP) web resource is deprecated
HTML 5 should be used instead of Silverlight in web resources.
- Email Router is deprecated
Email router should be replaced with server-side synchronization feature. This feature is easy to use and configure.
- Service Scheduling using the Service Activity is deprecated
Service Scheduling using the Service Activity should be replaced by Unified Resource Scheduling included with Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
Parature can be replaced by Knowledge Management feature.
- Announcements are deprecated
Announcements never really provided any value within CRM and will be deprecated.
- Some of the Client APIs are deprecated
Some of the Client APIs are deprecated in the current release to reorganize the Xrm client API object model to better align with the need of using the same client scripts without having to change them based on the context or the client (web client or the new Unified Interface) where they run.
- Contracts, Contract Line Items and Contract Templates are deprecated
This has been replaced by Entitlements in Dynamics 365 for Customer service.